Exploring the world in comfort

Certificate Attestation

Back To Main Service

Educational Certificate Attestation

Countries : U.A.E, Bahrain, Kuwait & Qatar :
Prior to submission of Government Certificates with us for Consulate Attestation, the same are required to be attested by HRD (Human Resources Department). Once HRD attestation is done, we can get them attested by Ministry of External Affairs and Consulates of above countries In addition to original Certificates, we will require Passport copies of the Certificate holder.

Saudi Arabia
For Saudi Consulate Attestation, we will require original HRD attested Certificates with mark lists of all examinations appeared. Also we will require job offer letter / Sponsor’s letter, which must be attested by the Chamber of Commerce AND Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia Besides, Passport copies will also be required.

For Oman Consulate Attestation, we will require original HRD attested Certificates with mark-lists & Passport copies.

Private Cerificate Attestation

Original Certificates &, Passport Copies are required

Other Documents Attestaion

For carrying out the attestation of Power of Attorney, Legal Heir Certificates, Death Certificate, Medical Certificates etc. we will require Original Documents &, Passport Copies.. We will take care of the Notary, Home Department and Consulate Attestation

Marriage Certificate Attestation

Marriage Certificates issued by Masjid for Muslim Communities up to March 2008 is acceptable for normal Attestation. However, from March 2008, Municipal/Panchayat issued Certificates will only be acceptable.

Countries: UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain :
Documents required for attestation are Original Marriage Certificate, Passport Copy of Husband, Labour Card Copy and wife’s Passport Copy Our services include Notary, Home Department and Consulate Attestation.

Saudi Arabia
Documents required for attestation will be same as above but we shall have to carry out an additional service of Translation to Arabic.

Birth Certificate Attestation

For this service, we will require Original Birth Certificate, Child Passport Copy, Parent’s Passport Copy and Labour Card copy

Recognised by Government of India,Ministry Of Overseas Indian Affairs
Reg.No. B-0820/MUM/PART/1000+/3/786/84